Potteryland , The Woodland's Premier Pottery Studio, is seeking a dynamic new member for our team. Do you like kids? Art? Design? Hospitality? Teaching? A fast-paced work environment? You should apply! We are looking for someone cheerful, outgoing, hard-working and kind. We love our studio and continually strive to keep it clean, beautiful and running smoothly. We’re looking for someone who will share this pride and commitment to our studio. We care about our customers and are looking for someone who will enjoy serving people of all ages while they come to the studio to make art with us.
IMMEDIATE JOB OPENING
A background with kids and art is what we'll most be looking for on your resume. Experience in a restaurant or retail environment a PLUS. Experience with ceramics, glazing and loading kilns a plus but we can train. If you thrive in a fast paced environment, enjoy working with children and adults, have a positive, upbeat attitude, and believe in fabulous customer service – we may have a job for you!
- Studio Manager
- Studio Asst. Manager
- Shift Supervisor
- Sales Associate
The successful candidate will:
- perform the daily operations of the shop within the guidelines of our operating procedures
- assist in merchandising functions including store display setup, receiving inventory, stocking shelves
- assist in payment functions including Point of Sale software system and daily reporting
- assist guests in suggestive selling and throughout the painting process
- assure that the shop area achieves and maintains the highest standards of cleanliness, presentation and service
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS - The successful candidate must:
- be able to lift 50 pounds or more
- be able to stand for long periods of time
If we are interested in discussing your potential for filling the position, we will contact you.
Part-time / Full-time
Pay Type: Hourly
4-5 days a week including Saturday, Sunday & Holidays